SRTEs: Penn State’s instrument for gathering student feedback at the end of a course.
Approved by the
University Faculty Senate in 1985, the Office of the Vice Provost for Academic Affairs is responsible for their oversight and the Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence manages the SRTE process and helps facilitate appropriate use of SRTE data.
- Attention SRTE Set-Up Reps: Spring '16 default offering period is set and ready for SRTEs to be assigned.
- SRTEs Go Mobile! Students now have the option to complete their SRTEs using a mobile friendly web version for phones and tablets—no app required. Students may find it convenient to respond to open-ended questions using the voice-recognition built into their mobile devices.
- Looking for ways to help your students provide you with more constructive responses to open-ended SRTE questions? Check out Suggestions for Teaching College Students How to Write a Teaching Evaluation.
- Attention SRTE Administrators: Fall '15 Academic Area Reports are now ready for viewing.
- Recent Enhancements:
- Data Browse: ISIS data dictates where courses are "located". This tool will help you find a course when it appears to missing or not where you are expecting to find it.
- Filters: Available in the Assign Forms tool, these filters allow you to view courses by course, instructor, or courses without an SRTE assigned.
||Nov 30-Dec 13
||Apr 18-May 1
1 Dates for a traditional semester.
2 This is the latest date results are released. Results are typically available within 5 business days after course grades are recorded in ISIS.